Eric A. Kay Accepts Membership into Elite Trial Lawyers Group
Eric A. Kay continues to receive the accolades of his peers. Kay has accepted the nomination of The National Trial Lawyers into their Top 100 Trial Lawyers Group. As noted below, this is no small accomplishment.
According to the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Group, invitees must demonstrate superior qualifications, leadership skills, and trial results as a legal professional. The selection process for this elite honor is based on a multi-phase process which includes peer nominations combined with third party research.
Prospective members of The NTL are carefully screened prior to receiving an invitation for membership. The criteria used in the evaluation process include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reputation among peers, the judiciary, and the public
- The previous year’s achievements, settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer
- Board Certification as a trial lawyer or trial attorney
- Nominations received from leading trial lawyers, current members and/or our executive committee members
- Leadership and membership within other national and state trial lawyer organizations
- Rankings and ratings of the attorney by established organizations.
Membership is not automatically renewed; attorneys are reevaluated annually to determine whether their activities and accomplishments qualify them for continued membership.
If you are in need of the services of an experienced and aggressive Criminal Defense Attorney, you may want to consider Eric A. Kay. Contact:
The Law Offices of
Eric A. Kay, PA
12 SE 7th Street Suite 707
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301